Last updated on: 2nd December 2020
Welcome to The Regulars. This website (www.theregulars.org) is owned and fully operated by TheRegulars Limited (Company number 13055862) of 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ and its subsidiaries; (collectively referred to hereafter as “we” “us” or “our”).
About our services
- The Regulars is a community support platform which allows Profile Owners (people who own profile pages), Supporters (people who support profile pages) or Users (any user of the website) to create/manage profile pages, support a profile page and upload User Content (any and all photos, videos and other material uploaded) on this website. Once a profile page reaches the mimimum number of Supporters a piece of artwork will be created which includes photos uploaded by Supporters, and sent to the Profile Owner.
- This website is only offered and available to Users who are 18 years of age or older.
- The Regulars does not own User Content uploaded to and visible on public profile pages on this website and views expressed by Users on this website do not represent The Regulars views.
This website contains a large amount of intellectual property which belongs to or is licensed to us and is thereby protected by local and international laws, including but not limited to the trade names, trademarks, software, content, patterns, pictures, graphics, media, arrangement, layout and a general overview of the website. You hold no interest in any of this intellectual property.
You must not violate any trademark or intellectual property rights related to this website. This includes but is not limited to:
- Modification or changing any of the code or content on this website;
- Framing or embedding any of the material on this website into another website; or
- Generating derivative content from the materials on this website.
From time to time you may be enabled to communicate with other registered users logged on to this website and to share materials/information on the website (hereafter called User Content).
Whenever you post any User Content on this website, you:
- Must not post inaccurate or derogatory content;
- Will be solely responsible for such User Content.
- Affirm that you have all legal rights to share such User Content;
- Grant us a continuous, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irreversible and transferable right and authorization to use such Content in any way we deem fit ,and also to authorize any other person/entity to use the User Content in any way; and
- You consent to any action or exclusion which would otherwise be regarded as a violation of your moral rights. Furthermore, if you post/share any User Content for which any third party has moral rights, you must make sure that the third party consents in the same manner.
We reserve the right to modify or remove or not publish any User Content.
We do not:
- Vouch for the identity of any user; or
- Guarantee the accuracy, quality or dependability of any User Content, and even though that we monitor all content and information shared/transferred via this website; we are not under any obligation to do so.
Any content or information provided on this website, including all User Content, references, statements, and opinions available on this website (hereafter referred to as Information) is for general information only. The Information does not regard your particular circumstances, and if you rely on such Information for decision-making, you do so at your own risk. We are not liable for any mistakes or exclusions in the Information.
Before taking action based on any Information, we advise that you:
- Consider whether it is suitable for your desired purpose;
- Do a proper background research on your own; and
- Get professional advice where necessary.
Confidentiality and publicity
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free, revocable licence to display our logo at your Office(s) or on your Website(s) only and strictly in accordance with any brand guidelines and other instructions as we may notify you of in writing from time to time.
You grant us a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, royalty-free, revocable licence to display your name and logo on our website and affiliated companies to promote our product and/or company.
You must not, under any circumstances:
- Violate the rights of any user or entity, including but not limited to; their intellectual property right, secrecy, publicity or contractual rights;
- Utilize or attempt to utilize any machines, applications, tools, or other methods (including but not limited to browsers, avatars, robots, or intelligent agents) to go through or search this website except the widely recognized and accepted search engine and agents, or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Try to decode, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the raw codes or application software related to or making up a part of this website and;
- Make use of this website to transfer, share, publish or submit personal information about any other person or entity, including but not limited to, pictures of people without their authorization, personal contact details or debit, credit, calling card or account numbers;
- Make use of this website in relation to the broadcast of unsolicited promotional offers or commercial email, that is, spam or marketing materials;
- Indulge in actions that interfere with the smooth functioning of this website;
- Harass or stalk another registered user of this website or take and store any personal information belonging to any other user;
- Carry out screen scraping or other data collection or compilation techniques; or rather encourage, support or assist any third party in doing anything of this sort.
When you open an account on our website, you will be held responsible for:
- Providing correct and complete information
- Keeping your username and password secret and confidential; and
- Every activity carried out through your account.
You must inform us promptly if you notice any unauthorized access to your account by sending an email to [email protected]
Third Party Links and Websites
On our website, we may occasionally display links to third-party websites, adverts, promotional offers, or other events or products that are neither owned nor administered by us. This does not imply that we validate, sponsor or recommend any of such third-party sites, offers, materials, products, or services.
If you access any of such website, offer, or service; you do so at your own risk. We will not take responsibility for any issues arising from your use of or access to any of such third-party website, offer or service.
This website is made available to you without any warranties, expressly stated or implied; including but without limitation implied warranties of appropriateness and fitness for a specific purpose.
We do not guarantee that:
- Our website will always meet your requirements;
- The Information therein is correct or reliable;
- Our website or your access to it will always be hitch-free;
- Our website or the server which saves and transfers content to you are always free of viruses or any other dangerous materials; or
- Our website will function continuously or be available for your use at any time.
We do not take responsibility and will not be liable for any User Content which you or any other registered user or third party shares or transfers using our Services. You understand and warrant that you may find User Content that is incorrect, offensive, inappropriate, derogatory, or otherwise unsuitable for your purpose.
We will not be liable for any damage to your personal computer or loss of files resulting from the download of any content, media or any other material gotten from this website. Any content, materials or media downloaded or otherwise collected from this website is done at your own volition and risk.
We make no promises or warranties (express or implied) regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or continuous availability of any Information, pictures, products, services, or related content you may see on this website.
Limitation of Liability
As far as the law permits, we limit all guarantees, warranties or terms (whether expressly stated or implied) unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, and the nation’s local Consumer Law to the extent legally applicable.
As far as the law permits, we limit all liabilities for any damages, loss, injury, expenses, whether direct, indirect, accidental, derived, special or consequential including but not limited to loss of revenue, that you or any third party may incur, or suits laid against you or any third party arising from:
- Your access to and usage of our website, or even your inability to access our site.
- Any action or content of another registered user or third party; or
- Unauthorized access to, usage or modification of your User Content.
If we cannot limit liability, our full liability for all claims pertaining to this website will not exceed fifty pounds (or equivalent).
You warrant to vindicate and fully indemnify us together with all our affiliates (and our employees, directors, and agents) blameless in the event of any claims, legal actions, lawsuits, damages, liabilities or expenses (including legal fees and expenses based on a full indemnity), including but not limited to tort, breach of contract, resulting from or related to:
- Your usage of and access to our services through this website;
- Any violation of any part of these Terms and Condition by you; or
- Any deliberate, illegal or careless action or inaction by you.
This indemnification obligation will survive the closing or deactivation of any account you have opened on our website.
These Terms and Conditions are ruled by and will be interpreted/implemented with respect to the accepted laws of the United Kingdom.
This website may be used outside this region. We make no promises however that the website complies with the laws of any country outside our region of jurisdiction. Hence, if you access this website from overseas, you do so at your own risk and will be responsible for abiding by the laws in place at the locality where you are accessing the website from.